Friday, February 24, 2012

Pacquiao and Bradley Finishes Two City Media Tour

Pacquiao and Bradley along with their trainers Freddie Roach and Joel Dias finished the promotional tour in New York City. At the press conference in The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers at Pier 60, promoter Bob Arum focused on the June 9 fight that will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Manny Pacquiao: I'm sure it will be a good fight because of Tim Bradley's style. He loves to fight toe-to-toe. The problem will be the headbutts, so we need to watch that. I'm pretty sure we can give a good fight and we can create a lot of good boxing on June 9. Its going to be a historic fight. So please don't miss it.




Tim Bradley: I've been training 18 years of my life in the boxing game. I waited for this breakout moment and this is my moment. Pacquiao's moment was when he faced two of the best Mexican fighters of all time, Morales and Marquez. So Pacquiao knows exactly what I'm feeling right now. I feel its going to be a great fight. I'm up for the challenge, and I want to let everyone know I'm not here just for a paycheck, baby! I'm here to win this fight! If you've seen me fight before, you know I come to fight, and its going to be a war that night!

1 comment:

  1. Boxing fans are so excited to witness this historical fight of this two great boxers. They both do their best in their training so they might show a great performance on that day.

    Latest News of Pacquiao

    ReplyDelete