Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Face of ProAmFightTalk


My goal for ProAmFightTalk is to be able to give all the local boxing talent in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas as much exposure as possible.  I started out as just a photographer that enjoyed photographing the amateur and professional boxers. I was always getting feedback on all of the photos I was posting on my Facebook page. Then it was a moment when people were waiting every night to view the newest and latest photos for that day. From taking pictures I used the feature on my camera of being able to shoot videos. So that's what I started to add to my Facebook page. With doing both pictures and videos I came up with the idea of writing a story that the fans can put together with the pictures I took. So here we are today with ProAmFightTalk. I give 100% credit to Gary "Digital" Williams 
of BoxingAlongTheBeltway.blogspot.com for his many years of keeping the fans updated on all the local professional and amateur boxing news. I am so grateful that when I came to him with my idea he was very helpful and extended any kind of help to me. Gary also allowed me to work side by side with him at the local area fights and be on his post fight wrap up show. There will be much more to come from ProAmFightTalk with Juan Marshall. I thank the boxing fans ofr viewing my blog site and all the amateur and professional fighter who allowed me to take photos and do their interviews for the site. Thank you Gary Williams for everything. 

2 comments: