Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Paul Williams Will Accept The Outcome Of His Surgery



When Paul Williams entered the hospital it was thought that his surgery would be scheduled for today (Wednesday). He will have it Thursday. This surgery the doctors will perform is to stabilize the upper spin because the lower spinal cord was crushed in the accident. Williams' chances of walking again are quite low. However, there's always a chance and more will be learned after Thursdays' surgery. Paul Williams will be facing a long period of recovery after the surgery and only then it will be understood his chances of being able to walk again.


Williams said "We had a big fight against (Saul Alvarez) supposed to be coming up. I'm sorry that it got pushed back, but that's alright. That's the way the cookie crumbles...I'm going to be walking, I know that. That's how I feel. If I can't walk, then oh well...I'll be on a boat fishing."















No comments:

Post a Comment