Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Klitschko vs Thompson Press Conference


Today's press conference for the second fight of Wladimir Klitschko (57-3, 50 KO's) vs Tony Thompson (36-2, 24 KO's) was held. This will be the final meeting of the two fighters until they are face to face inside the ring this Saturday July 7, 2012.

Wladimir Klitschko: " I feel great and I am happy that the fight is near. When I was 30 years old I thought I had reached my peak, but I am still getting better from fight to fight. Thompson knows me as good as no other boxer. He was my sparring partner once. He fought me four years ago. So he knows exactly what to expect on fight night."


Tony Thompson: "I don't want to talk a lot, and I will not spit at Wladamir. I have trained very hard and want the world to see that my time has come."
                                                 Click on link below to see press conference:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hK4M1d08WQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1                                         
                                                                         Face off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DHj7qTqJvI&feature=relmfu
                                       To see the fight just tune into the EPIX Channel at 5 pm ET.





No comments:

Post a Comment