Friday, May 15, 2015

Gervonta Davis Spends Time In His Hometown Of Baltimore!



Gervonta Davis took some to visit the Maths school in Baltimore with his coach Calvin Ford and Councilman Mosby.


Gervonta Davis:
"I'm doing my best to change lives for the better!"




Thank you to Baltimore Mayor Rawlings-Blake for coming to the Upton Boxing Gym yesterday. She presented me with a community award, told me to keep doing big things for my city. Of course she couldn't hit me! Next fight May 22 in Atlantic City!



Bus travel packages for my next fight on Friday, May 22 in Atlantic City, New Jersey are now available for purchase for $75 (includes round-trip ticket, ticket to the fight, and more). Seats will go fast! Don't wait!! Call 410-622-6034 to purchase now!




1 comment:

  1. Gervonta Davis will be defending his title in February. Follow this guide to watch Gervonta Davis vs Abner Mares live stream from anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete