Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"The Pride of Alexandria (VA)" Brandon Quarles Returns To Springfield,VA!


The 15-3-1, (7KO;s) middleweight Brandon Quarles has been consistently training week after week waiting for the opportunities to keep competing. He has been fighting locally, up and down the east coast and also he's even fought on televised cards. Televised cards are the cards that every fighter wants to be on. Quarles was given three of those opportunities. Quarles defeated Corey Preston by split decision on HBO on July 9, 2011 in Atlantic City,  lost to Daquan Arnett on Showtime by unanimous decision on Jan. 11, 2013 in CA, and defeated Dennis Sharpe on Comcast by TKO in Washington, DC on Nov, 1, 2014.


BQ:  I learned from since fighting on TV, the reward has to out weigh the risk. Getting back on TV is not the problem, just making a opportunity for myself. When I do go back on the B side, the ball is a little more on my side. I'm still learning so club fights like the one June 6th gives me a chance to work on things. When I do step back on the road there will be know turning back, I'm a fighter! So fighting in someone hometown is never the problem for me, I love the challenge. But now days I'm looking at the Business side of it.. Even with 3 losses I put myself As a prospect and see myself getting a tittle shot. I come to fight & my style is entertaining . My time will come.

Brandon Quarles has three previous bouts that took place at the ABC Sports Complex. One of those bouts is when he won the Virginia State Middleweight title with a first-round TKO over Zain "Tiger" Shah back on Nov. 9, 2013. His next visit will be on June 6th when he takes on Jose Felix 11-17-2, (4KO's) in an eight round contest. Jose Felix isn't new to the Beltway Boxing area. This will be his fifth time back. He has fought Lawrence Jone, Tony Jeter twice and Larry Recio. 

Quarles bout against Jose Felix will be part of the Jeter/RBA promotions card that will feature another VA State Title holder, undefeated welterweight Gerome Quigley  vs Benjamin Olinga as the main event.






No comments:

Post a Comment