Monday, May 21, 2018

Tiara Brown Teams Up With DiBella Entertainment!



Preeminent PR,


Lou Dibella has shown interest and has signed pro boxer Tiara Brown. Lou Dibella is one of the leading promoters within the US who prides himself with working with elite fighters who exhibit great character in and out of the ring Lou graduated from Tufts University and Harvard Law School and was previously head of programming for HBO Sports. Lou is credited for creating and orchestrating the successful HBO series "Boxing After Dark." Lou Dibella Entertainment has a fleet of talented fighters that he has successfully worked with. Dibella Entertainment revived boxing in New York City with it's Broadway Boxing series. 


Lou Dibella stated "I believe in Tiara as a fighter and I appreciate what she brings in and out of the ring and especially as a public servant/police officer " Tiara Brown has a degree in criminal Justice and sociology and graduated from Columbus State University on a full athletic scholarship Tiara works full time as a police officer for Washington Metropolitan Police Department. 


Tiara trains daily and dedicates herself to boxing as If it's an additional full time job. Tiara's statement to signing with Dibella Entertainment "Words cannot express how happy I am to sign with Dibella Entertainment. All my career I've not only dreamed of the day that I would be a signed fighter, but I trained hard and kept the faith so my dream could become a reality. 


I rejected other offers because I knew my worth and I refused to be exploited and work under the market value without seeing fair residuals Dibella Entertainment clearly believes in women's boxing and strives to give the best and fairest deals to it's fighters. I'm honored to be In the same stable with fighters such as Deontay Wilder, Heather Hardy and Tevin Farmer etc .. It's Just a blessing. I thank God that Dibella Entertainment has taken this leap of faith with me and I look forward to our future together."

Tiara's next fight date is scheduled for June 30th in Washington, DC. After June 30th she will be fighting under the DiBella Entertainment banner.


Signing Announcement Video

No comments:

Post a Comment