Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Dusty Harrison I'm ready but who is my opponent?"

Dusty Harrison is getting closer to his 4th professional fight on March 10, 2012 at the Washington DC Convention Center. He is in good health and in great shape. He has been a normal face in the gym since after his December 10, 2011 KO win over Terrell Davis. In January Team Dusty found out they will be the main event at the Convention Center on March 10, 2012. From that moment Harrison has been preparing for a fight like he always does. I got the chance to talk to Dusty's dad/trainer/manager today. I said to him, Buddy it's less than 2 weeks away from the fight who is Dusty's opponent? Buddy says in an angry voice " I HAVE NO F....N CLUE!!! " Then I asked him what's going on? He say " I DON'T KNOW" throwing his hands in the air.

Sometimes it's normal for a fight not to happen in boxing, but it's not normal for a fighter to be hosted as the main event but not even know who he will be facing. Team Dusty will be prepared for whoever they have to face in the ring but they are frustrated over the fact there is no fighter at all for Dusty in less than 2 weeks away from the fight date. Hopefully by the end of the day there will be an opponent's name given to Team Dusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment