Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mayweather's Lost Piece To The Puzzle Was Found being "COTTO"

Floyd Mayweather says: I'm not looking to cheat. I don't want to fight Miguel Cotto at a catch weight. I want to fight the best Miguel Cotto. To be the best you've got to beat the best and Cotto is one of the best fighters out there today. You know it's a puzzle, I want to finish the puzzle. Certain puzzles have certain pieces and Cotto is one of those pieces to my puzzle. So when I finish, I can solidify myself as one of the best fighters that ever lived. Pacquiao is an amazing fighter, but all I have to say is if you don't have anything to hide then take the test.

Miguel Cotto says: I'll keep it short. We have this stop in New York and we go to California on Thursday. I want these days over quickly so I can start training and get focused on the fight. I guarantee it's going to be one of the best fights you will ever see. I'm going to make every Puerto Rican proud.









No comments:

Post a Comment