Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lange vs Jeter Postponed



Jimmy Lange suffered a leg injury during training camp that is preventing him from training for his bout

scheduled 
for 
June 23, 2012. As a result, Jimmy Lange Boxing officials announced that the June 23rd event at the Patriot
Center
has been postponed. Officials hope to return to the Patriot Center later this year. Ticketholders can receive a 
refund 
from their point of purchase with online purchases automatically refunded




Statement from Jimmy Lange



“I want to thank all of my fans for their past, present and continued support. I promise to be back in action at
the 
Patriot Center as soon as my physical condition allows. This injury will not affect my performance when I

return.
Thank you again and I’ll see you in the fall.”



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment