Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Newest BoxingAlongTheBeltway Venture In The Works!


I received a very exciting phone call from Gary "Digital" Williams this morning. WBGR Sports Network is showing interest in Gary by airing he own Boxing Along The Beltway radio broadcast.  http://www.wbgrsports.com

Gary "Digital" Williams: 
"Folks, I am embarking on a new venture that I will need some help on. In the very near future, I am looking to launch the Boxing Along The Beltway radio show on the WBGR Sports Network! This is something I have wanted to do for quite some time and this is truly the best opportunity".

"For it to work, however, I will need sponsorship. If you have a business or know someone who does (does not have to be boxing related) and if you are interested in sponsoring this show, please email me at beltwayboxing@hotmail.com and I will put you in touch with those who can give you details. Thank you so much for your support and your prayers in this endeavor".

No comments:

Post a Comment