Thursday, May 18, 2017

Undefeated Prospect Gary Antonio Russell And 2016 U.S. Olympian Gary Antuanne Russell Ready To Compete At The MGM National Harbor!

Russell brothers look to be victorious in their hometown Saturday night and on the birthday of their father and trainer, Gary Russell Sr.






GARY ANTUANNE RUSSELL

"I get to pick up right where I left off after the Olympics. I'm fighting on the same night with my brothers for the first time in so long. It was one of my first amateur fights when we last did it.

"I'm feeling really good. We're making a statement and we're making history. What's not to be excited about?

"Mentally and emotionally the Olympics really helped me for the pros. You have to develop over time. We're constantly training and sharpening our tools. This is a different stage, that's all.

"I hope everyone is ready for Saturday night. There were some mishaps at the Olympics. Life is going to throw you bumps to get over, and that's what I'm going to do. Everyone better keep their eyes open Saturday, because it might be quick."


GARY ANTONIO RUSSELL

"I'm really excited about this fight and competing alongside my brothers. It feels good to come home and fight. My family and friends will be in the building.

"I can't wait to get in the ring and show what we've been working so hard on. All the hours in the gym with my dad and brothers is going to pay off on fight night.

"I've seen some video of my opponent. I know his weaknesses and strengths. We're going to come exploit it on fight night."





No comments:

Post a Comment