Thursday, November 30, 2017

Lamont Roach Jr. Remains Undefeated With Unanimous Decision Win!


(Photos by Daniel Cork)


In the main-event Lamont Roach, Jr. faced off against Rey Perez in a 10-round super featherweight fight presented by Golden Boy Promotions. Roach started the first round very relaxed as Perez tried to come forward early. Perez landed a few body shots on Roach that seemed to bother him late in round two. Roach battled back as the fight went on as he found his distance to land hard shots that started to swell the eyes of Perez. It was how Roach closed out the rounds that was the changing point of the contest. All three judges scored the contest the same 99-91.

Lamont Roach Jr. remains undefeated at (16-0, 6 KO's) while Rey Perez is now (21-9, 6 KO's). 




“I feel good after a good performance like. In the second round, he hit me with a really good body shot. But I stayed composed and got myself
together. I’d been through that before, and I’ve sparred with bigger people."


Post Fight Video Interview 





No comments:

Post a Comment